Dear reader – I’m coming home – love Mrs Fox
It seems like a life time since my last post but in fact it’s only been around 3 months! I would love to tell you all that in the short space of time that I have been off-line I have managed to achieve all the goals I set out for myself but the fact is I didn’t even get close.
That’s not to say that I haven’t been a busy bee though! Here are a few bits and pieces that have occupied my time:
- Did a Vintage fair – brought a few bits as well as sold a few!
- Had a trip to Bruges with the wife – if you’ve never been it’s a must, it’s so pretty. Went to go to Madam Mims which I loved.
- Said hello to the English seaside. I sat in a deck chair enjoying the glorious English sunshine while the wife swam in the sea. An almost perfect day let down by the seagull that, I suspect deliberately, managed to poo on my cardigan – while I was wearing it!
- Finished two Brooch bouquets and the bride was so happy. She looked amazing.
- Been buying lots of wonderful fabric but not made anything as yet! I so love my new sewing machine I just need to use it!
- Getting hang of new job – which is not so new any more…
- It’s safe to say I’m become addicted to Pinterest now! I can’t believe how much time I can spend happily pinning pictures, ahhh
- Hanging out with family and friends
- A trip to the V&A to see some wedding dresses
- Went to a wonderful Wedding in Italy
- And last but not least I’m on a saving plan – yes you heard right!
So you may ask why the post and why am I back? Well it’s selfish really, I missed you all and I miss doing the blog. So if you will have me I’m back to add a little vintage into your life!
What have you all been up too? I hate missing out…..